2022年4月28日 星期四

坐擁天然奇景 (續篇)

#2022-0428

In the Democracy Lawn park (民主草坪) there are a number of stone benches set up along the walkways for people to rest if when they're tired from walking.

Some of those stone seats without backrests have amazing patterns -- which I called "landscape" or "natural wonders" (天然奇景) -- on their flattened tops. I found one example last Thursday and I was inspired to make up a fictional dialogue (See my previous post).

Also on Thursday, I walked to the D. L. park again today. There I found another stone bench with  interesting patterns that sparked my imagination. This time I saw "西河東流, 東河西流"; that means A river in the west flows east, while a river in the east flows west! -- Well, where do these rivers end up?

How many trails can you find in the mountains? And where do those rivers end up? -- Could you, my dear readers, give yourselves an answer or two?

= = =
相關文章 (See also): 








沒有留言: