2021年5月20日 星期四

Light in the Darkness

#2021-0520

The light in the darkness ... 《聖經》裡有關「黑暗中的光明」這個主題的幾段經文,摘錄如下:

"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light. They lived in a land of shadows, but now light is shining on them." (以賽亞書 Isaiah 9:2)

"I will lead my blind people by roads they have never traveled. I will turn their darkness into light and make rough country smooth before them. These are my promises, and I will keep them without fail." (以賽亞書 Isaiah 42:16)

"The people who live in darkness will see a great light. On those who live in the dark land of death the light will shine." (馬太福音 Matthew 4:16)

"Your eyes are like a lamp for the body. When your eyes are sound, your whole body is full of light; but when your eyes are no good, your whole body will be in darkness." (路加福音 Luck 11:34)

"Jesus spoke to the Pharisees again. 'I am the light of the world,' he said. 'Whoever follows me will have the light of life and will never walk in darkness.'" (約翰福音 John 8:12)

以上經文,摘錄於疫情指揮中心宣布全國進入「第三級警戒」的隔日,願所有的讀者,都蒙主賜福。











沒有留言: