2024年1月5日 星期五

A Life Note: 飛走了,還留有 . . .

#2024-0105

This morning, I took a stroll around the playground, my special spot or "Home Base." I noticed several beautiful black birds perched on the fence, prompting me to pause and capture their images. In no time, they took off, finding a new landing spot on a bush in my neighbor's yard, just behind the fence.

As I watched, a stream of stories came to mind. If you read the Chinese sentences in the last photo, you'll grasp what I'm trying to convey: "Don't fret about how many birds have left; instead, focus on counting how many are still here with us." (Or, more literally, it reads: "Don't ask how many birds have flown away! Just ask how many birds are still here!")

= = =
Note: The original Chinese is this: "莫問〈飛走了〉幾多鳥!且問〈還留有〉鳥幾多?"

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  The Seagull and Me     (2010)
4)  To the Bird (心語)     (2022)








沒有留言: