#2026-0920B
Special thanks to Brother Yunheng Di and his wife for treating us to such an enjoyable dinner at the Howard Plaza Hotel Kaohsiung!
Howard Plaza Hotel Kaohsiung
高雄福華大飯店・江南春
There are several banquet halls and restaurants at the Howard Plaza Hotel, and one of them is called “Jiangnan Chun.” The name literally means “Spring South of the Yangtze River.” I would simply call it “River Spring” in English—a simple name, but one that I find both beautiful and poetic. It is a Jiangzhe cuisine restaurant, featuring the cuisine of the regions around the lower Yangtze River.
This evening, the ten of us enjoyed a wonderful time together at River Spring. We talked quite a lot during the meal, which was somewhat unusual for us. Our conversation was not only about recent activities in our diocese but also about those unforgettable years long ago when Brother Di and I were still young.
He and his wife shared many touching stories with us—true stories that were also surprisingly dramatic, especially to me. Perhaps I am old enough now to appreciate what their life stories may have been trying to convey. Listening to them brought back a sense of how much can happen in a person's life, and how the memories of those years can remain meaningful even after many decades.
= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1) 泰澤祈禱 @ 聖公會高雄聖提摩太堂 (2026)
2) 【讓愛發聲】福音音樂會 (照片轉載) (2026)










沒有留言:
張貼留言