2021年1月11日 星期一

很冷很冷的今夜,我思念著 ......

#2021-0111

很冷很冷的今夜,我思念著 ......

It's very cold tonight. So extremely cold. If Mama were still living in Guoxing alone, or if she were staying in the nursing home as from September through December last year, how could she stand such bitter cold? -- Oh, this severe cold spell in the winter must be a terrible killer of the elderly! Maybe -- perhaps -- I don't know, but it would possibly be better for Mama to have been taken to the Heaven home, where she and Papa can be together again, with the Lord's loving care and protection.

思念著母親,也想起了父親,在如此冷冽的(寒流來襲的)冬之夜!......

At this moment I'm missing my parents in particular; I miss them so much, especially in such a cold night. And I pray for them. May the Lord take care of them himself!

= = =
相關文章 (See also):









沒有留言: