2021年3月23日 星期二

We Took a Photo Together

#2021-0323

Today we took a photo together at Guoxing Yizhan (國姓驛站), a nice coffee house in our hometown. 

We were there not because of my birthday, which happens to be today, on 3/23, but because we were back to our hometown to deal with the "free gifts" our mother had left for us.

Our mother had actually given each of us so much before she passed away. Now these visible (and substantial) "free gifts" would be the last part of her wealth for her eight children to inherit. And, in accordance with the laws, each of us (4 brothers and 4 sisters) will receive one eighth of her money and property.

As our mom's first child, I took the lead in gathering all the brothers and sisters together so as to deal with the inheritance. I asked them to "have a smile" when taking a photo together; however, deep in my heart, I felt rather sad -- because I thought of our purpose of returning to Guoxing today!

= = =
相關文章 (See also): We Are at Guoxing Yizhan




沒有留言: