2022年7月16日 星期六

為了祝福,悄悄地回到從前......

#2022-0716

Yesterday, with no fanfare at all, Jean and I went back to our first workplace (Wenwu Elementary School) -- not just for a visit but for a special, important reason.

I don't want to announce the real reason here and now. But as Jean has done, I prayed again and again in the bottom of my heart, asking the Lord to take special care of (and greatly help) this young woman who always works hard, with the courage to take her responsibility and with such a kind heart to love and help so many people.

Indeed, at this crucial moment she needs to be helped by some smart friends who are qualified (licensed) school teachers. Of course she's badly in need of God's help as well. So I'd like to keep her in my prayers: May God bless her and, in a wonderful way, make her dream come true very soon! -- The Lord knows what I really mean. Well, let me repeat: May the Lord bless her so abundantly that her dream will come true in just a few days

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
























沒有留言: