2017年4月19日 星期三

徐旭帆牧師及家人來訪

#2017-0419

I was very pleased to meet the Rev. Tsui Yuk Fan (徐旭帆牧師, Rector of St. Mary's Church, Hong Kong) and his wife and their daughter here in Taichung today. They're on vacation, having a short visit to Taiwan. They went to Tunghai University (THU) as soon as they arrived in Taichung, because Rev. Tsui's son studies music right there.

It so happened that my son, Antony, returned home for a short vacation after Holy Week and Easter Sunday. He has been studying at Sheng Kung Hui Ming Hua Theological College for nearly three years, and in this term being given practical training at St. Mary's Church under Rev. Tsui's supervision and guidance. So, a lot of thanks to the Lord, I had the opportunity to meet Rev. Tsui and his family today, together with Antony, who introduced them to me and me to them!

My son is studying in Hong Kong, and Rev. Tsui's son in Taiwan -- This is a nice coincidence, isn't it?









沒有留言: