#2026-0822B
I have been using ChatGPT for some time. Recently, I heard that Google Gemini could create drawings and paintings in a more effective way, so I was interested in giving it a try.
I uploaded a few photos that were, in a sense, related to one another. In fact, they were some of the illustrations I had shared in an earlier post, “Welcome Home” (霧峰行腳~圖解篇). The photos were all taken during an afternoon stroll one day in July.
Then I asked Gemini to combine those separate images into a single picture within a frame. Look! In just three or four seconds, Gemini created a wonderful picture, as you can see at the very end of the series below. Part of the picture is also visible in the upper-right corner, though.
= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1) 家在霧峰 (Mookoo's Home) (2026)
2) "Welcome Home" (霧峰行腳~圖解篇) (2026)
3) Old Man Drinking Coffee (2025)



沒有留言:
張貼留言