2026年8月22日 星期六

家在霧峰 (Mookoo's Home)

#2026-0822A

Google Gemini seemed to have difficulty producing an accurate, detailed map, although it performed a little better than ChatGPT.

Over the past few days, I have tried Gemini in various ways. I asked it to reproduce a map of Wufeng, integrate several photos into a scenic picture, and correct or change anything I thought was “imperfect” or “wrongly done.” After a series of experiments, I began to see both the strengths and weaknesses of Gemini. It is quite good at creating scenery paintings or drawings, but not so good at designing maps or similar things.

In the upper-right corner is “Mookoo's Home,” a creation of both Gemini and me. Besides Gemini, I also used Microsoft Paint (小畫家), mainly to correct the names of roads and villages.

In the last three images below, you will see three different versions of the same composition. The first version was also created by Gemini, which combined several photos I took near my house into a single picture. See my next post for those special photos.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

附註: (Copied from Chinese Wikipedia)

Gemini(/ˈdʒɛmɪnaɪ/)是由谷歌DeepMind開發的多模態大型語言模型系列,是LaMDA和PaLM 2系列的繼承者。Gemini 1.0於2023年12月6日面世,被定位為與OpenAI的GPT-4抗衡的產品系列。Gemini家族目前包含Gemini Deep Think、Gemini Pro、Gemini Flash和Gemimi Flash-Lite。

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
2)  步道、涼亭、水池     (2022)










沒有留言: