2024年6月13日 星期四

Shine's Viola Test

#2024-0613

About a year ago, I was surprised to hear that Little Shine, my second grandson, had started attending the music class at the elementary school where he would begin third grade.

Until then, I had never imagined any of my grandkids joining a music class. In fact, my wife and I had just come to appreciate the significance of regular schooling, as opposed to special classes like music or art. So, how did Little Shine end up in the Music Class at MYES (明義國小)?

Sometimes, things just happen. Time flew by, and now Little Shine has been studying music for almost a year. Yesterday he took his final viola test. Whether he passed or not, I was amazed by his graceful performance during the exam (see video below).

Good luck, Shine!

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  "Long, Long Ago"     (2023)
2)  《美崙溪畔月朦朧》     (2023)
3)  弟弟生日快樂     (2022)

=     =     =     =     =
Originally shared with Jean and me on LINE
by Anita Hsu, our daughter-in-law;
Little Shine's "viola final test"
at MYES, in June 2024.







沒有留言: