2024年9月7日 星期六

又回大甲 (With 6 Old Photos)

#2024-0907

Two and a half years ago, I took the photo on the right (see photo) during a sunny walk. Immediately afterward, I wrote on my blog:

"... as I could see, the bright sunshine had made everything more beautiful..."

"Oh, beautiful sunshine! You've made the world a better place. With your help, darkness turns bright, and the cold becomes warmth..."

At that time, I was thinking of troubling news like the war between Russia and Ukraine and other events happening closer to home. Now, two and a half years later, I've noticed that the war between Russia and Ukraine continues, not to mention the equally devastating Israel-Palestine conflict! For me, these negative events have cast a lot of darkness. In my heart and mind, it feels like we are in desperate need of "bright sunshine" to bring peace, hope, and joy.

Today, as Jean and I visited her mother, my mother-in-law, we enjoyed not only a good, comfortable chat at home, but we also appreciated the surrounding countryside scenery — like the green rice and taro fields basking in the bright sunshine!

= = =
Note: The first four photos below were taken today during our visit to Dajia. The third and fourth are from a TV program my mother-in-law was watching. The last six further below are previously taken photos.

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  橫圳邊 (寫真)     (2022)
2)  Harvest Time to Come!     (2023)
3)  Walking in the Sunshine     (2022)
4)  Visiting My Mother-in-Law     (2024)





See Below:
= = Some Previously Taken Pictures = =








沒有留言: