2024年8月17日 星期六

益宣咖啡館 (兼VIP室)

#2024-0817

Note: The photo on the right is from my previous post Hometown Attractions (家鄉景點), which is related to the topic "咖啡館," meaning a coffee house.

=     =     =

My second grandson, John (nicknamed Little Shine), shared with my wife and me a short video about his "Yi Xuan Coffee House" (see video below). We were surprised to see how much effort he had put into transforming his study-and-play room into what he calls a "coffee house."

In his introduction, he mentioned that he had also prepared some VIP cards for us, hoping we could be special visitors to this new place when we visit Hualien next time. "Welcome to Yi Xuan Coffee House," he said. I replied over the phone that we are definitely going to apply for the VIP cards!

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  弟弟生日快樂     (2022)
2)  "Long, Long Ago"     (2023)
3)  同遊明潭 (Sun Moon Lake)     (2024)







沒有留言: