2024年7月12日 星期五

同遊明潭 (Sun Moon Lake)

#2024-0712

My first grandson, James, went with his dad to Sheng'ai Villa (聖愛山莊, literally translated as The Villa of Sacred Love) this morning for an Episcopal Acolyte Training Camp, which will last until tomorrow afternoon.

While James is there, my second grandson, John (nicknamed Shine), will be with Jean and me, his grandparents, most of the time. Jean suggested that the three of us visit Sun Moon Lake. I eagerly agreed, as this largest lake in Taiwan would surely impress him with its unique, beautiful scenery. Additionally, it has been rare for both Jean and me to have opportunities to take care of Shine alone, without other family members around. This was truly a wonderful trip for the three of us! Praise the Lord.

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
2)  "Long, Long Ago"     (2023)
3)  行者咖啡 (Walker Cafe)     (2024)











































沒有留言: