2020年11月26日 星期四

Our Relatives Visit My Mother

 #2020-1126

Our relatives came to visit my mom this morning. They came from Guoxing, my hometown, where they still live; and as far as I could see, my mom didn't really want to leave from Guoxing even though she was too weak to live there alone. People and things related to Guoxing would make my mom (and me!) very interested. It's no wonder that she was pleased to see them here at the nursing home.

But how did they get to know my mom is here now? I was curious about that at first. But later I realized that a couple of weeks ago my sisters had returned to our hometown and met by chance these of our relatives: my cousin (the youngest son of my Big Uncle) and my nephew (the first son of my first cousin). 

** Thanks to them for their coming to visit my mom! **




沒有留言: