2024年7月17日 星期三

"A Story Untitled"

#2024-0717

I was surprised to see that my first book of short stories, A Story Untitled, was among the fiction books for sale on the official site of 博客來 (Book Your LifeBooks.com.tw or Pok'elai), a well-known online bookstore in Taiwan. Even more surprising, the price is listed as 1182 元 (New Taiwan Dollars). It has become so expensive, hasn't it?

In addition to the high price, I was shocked by how quickly time has passed. The book was published by JustFiction Edition on April 25, 2012. Now, twelve years and nearly three months have passed. If I had worked diligently on my creative writing since then, how many more stories could I have written? Have I been too lazy to be a creative writer? Should I change or refine my writing habits?

= = =
Basic information about the book:
Title (書名): A Story Untitled
Subtitle (副標題): + 9 Other Stories
ISBN (國際標準圖書編號): 978-3-8454-4683-7
Author (作者): Mookoo Liang
Category (類別): Fiction
Price (單價): 19.90 €

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  OO     (2010; originally, 1985)
2)  Lao Ye     (2010; originally, 2005)









沒有留言: