2013年10月1日 星期二

My Parents' Diamond Jubilee (慶祝父母的鑽石婚)

#2013-1001

My parents have been married for sixty years. There was a big, big celebration hosted by Nantou County Government (南投縣政府) yesterday, September 30, in praise of this and other important "life events." (Many other people were also invited to the celebration, including those whose Golden Jubilees are in this same year!) Jean and I were so happy to go to the Diamond Jubilee celebration of my parents, which was held in The Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village (九族文化村), in Nantou County.

The first photo below shows the Chinese title of the celebration: "南投縣政府 金婚鑽石婚紀念 暨 各類楷模表揚大會." -- Well, yes, I thank the County Government for all wonderful jobs they have done for the senior citizens, and I'd like to sincerely pray to the Lord with gratitude, for His constant love and grace and blessings!








































沒有留言: