2016年9月12日 星期一

Little Shine and Me

#2016-0912

His birthday being two weeks from now, Little Shine is less than two years old. But he likes to play with his grandpa, an old man in his 60's.

(Ha! There's no need for a man to mask his age. My real age is 63, ALREADY!)

Now, I'd like to be very honest to tell you this: I like to play with him too. I like playing with this small boy sooooooo very much!

When I saw him wearing a Big, Big pair of slippers, I burst into laughter. The slippers are not his, but he had secretly put them on; and in a proud manner, he has been walking fast from the living room to the kitchen and then from there back to where I was. He looked so excited, stepping here and there as quickly as he could. "Flip, flop!" his quick walk, almost trotting, has made such clear sounds: "Flip, flop! Flip, flop! Flip, flop! ..."

I laughed at him. And I started to ACTIVELY play with him; l stepped before him, quickly and skillfully, as though I were performing a tap-dance. Seeing what I did, this little boy became even more excited and ... more active! Big laughs.




沒有留言: