2016年11月6日 星期日

A Quiet Bell and Colorful Clouds

#2016-1106

I saw colorful and beautiful clouds in the sky. The setting sun was invisible at the moment. While the whole sky was screened by the floating clouds, the ball of fire had either hidden itself behind or melted into the fiery bright red.

Oh, the setting sun! Where are you at this moment?

天有浮雲亮眼,
雲因落日成霞;
日雖隱身而去,
光映我等諸家。

Although I couldn't see the setting sun, I saw that all the floating clouds were affected by it -- so they became more colorful and beautiful; and because of them, my heart and mind (and also my soul?) became more beautiful and colorful, too.

Indeed, I felt at the moment that a part of me was soaring into the sky. But, as I can also felt, there was something that always stands here, very close to me, or to the other part of me -- Look! It's right here, in the shape of a bell; it's so quiet, hanging quietly from the top of a post standing still beside me. Ah, what a quiet bell! I did notice you, while those colorful and beautiful clouds were over there as the background of a picture of you!




沒有留言: