2019年1月3日 星期四

昨天 ● 今天 ● 明天 (Time for Resetting)

#2019-0103

  • "What's your new year's resolution, my dear?"
  • "Well, I had a dream last night, and ..."
Last night Jean and I walked around the nearby "playground" (in which there is a basketball court in addition to some sports equipment). The playground was unexpectedly quiet; those who had usually come and enjoyed a chat with friends, used the simple fitness equipment, practiced martial arts, or played basketball or video games, did not show up as usual. There was no one in the playground except Jean and me walking there.

What a quiet "home base" just for us two! And what a peaceful night! ... While walking at a leisurely pace, Jean held her iPhone in her hand and started listening to The Epistle to the Romans. But I didn't listen to my favorite "Bible Audio App" this evening; instead, I spent most of the time looking around and thinking. Since last night, I have been looking back (on the past) and looking forward (to the future). And some of my thoughts have been transformed into the photos below, which I'd like to share with you, my dear friends.

=    =    =
以下五張照片拍攝於
2019 年 1 月 2 日
拍攝地點:
霧峰家附近的
「籃球場/遊樂區」






=    =    =
以下十張照片拍攝於
2019 年 1 月 3 日
拍攝地點:
第一張在國姓老家
其餘九張在六號國道











=    =    =
以下六張照片拍攝於
2018 年 11 月 3 日
拍攝地點:
前三張在餐廳「老地方」
後三張在國姓家後面的園地








沒有留言: