2019年10月18日 星期五

Little Bee's Birthday 2019

#2019-1018

Happy birthday to you; 
Happy birthday to you -- 
Happy birthday to Little Bee
Happy birthday to you! 

My first grandson is nine years old today. Should I have called him James instead of Little Bee? -- Well, he's been much taller than before. He must be called by his English name James in the school. However, I think I'd prefer to call him by his nickname. In my eyes he is still, or always, a little (and cute) boy!

Here is something special to mention: To celebrate Little Bee's 9th birthday, Jean and I had planned to go to Taipei and stay with them (Little Bee, Little Shine, Antony and Anita) from Thursday to Saturday. We had booked the HSR round-trip tickets for the trip. But we had to cancel the trip because Jean was very sick yesterday morning; she got a pretty bad cold the night before. Alas, the sudden cancellation of the planned visit was so very disappointing to our two grandchildren!

=   =   =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  Happy Birthday to Little Shine
2)  Happy Birthday 2019
3)  Happy Birthday to James (2018)
4)  My Beloved Grandchildren and ... (點點點 ... 拍照留念)








=   =   =
The following collection of photos 
is shared by Rev. Antony Liang


沒有留言: