2014年12月18日 星期四

A Visit to Camel Brother No. 29

#2014-1218

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4, New Revised American Version)

This morning some Camel Brothers -- including me (#27) and my former classmates #4, #11, #28, and #35 -- went to Tainan to visit another Camel Brother, #29, who became very sick after a stroke in late July.

We didn't visit him earlier because we had had no information about his illness until last week. When we were informed that Camel Brother #29 had a stroke in July and since then he'd so badly suffered, we could hardly believe it: "How could it be?" "Too bad! . . . He had been very energetic, very active."  "Yes, he really loved social activities and sporting activities! . . ."

Oh Lord, be merciful to us -- to each of us! May your healing power give comfort to all people that are sick, including my important friend Camel Brother #29, whose bed used to be beside mine while we were studying in the Green Garden, as I was numbered #27 in the Camel Class in those five year!

Anyway, I'll keep praying for you, my good old friend. I'll pray for you (and your family) to the Lord God, who is the almighty and all-knowing One, our merciful Father in heaven!

=   =   =   =   =
The first picture below is part of the photo taken on Tuesday, February 10, 2014, when the annual Camel-Brother Class Reunion took place in Sanyi, Miaoli County, Taiwan (苗栗縣 三義鄉).




沿著3號國道南下,在東山服務區歇息片刻,目睹
一隻「有膽識的貓」面對一隻「狂吠不止的狗」
仍能沉著面對的「英勇之姿」。佩服不已!




回程,於古坑服務區休息,我們在園區
造景中,喝杯熱咖啡,續話從前!








沒有留言: