2015年7月17日 星期五

Hi, Baby! It's Delicious -- 好吃!おいしい

#2015-0717

Little Shine, my second grandson, is growing bigger. How old is he now? Well, let me see. One week later, he will be 10 months old. And we can now greet each other by waving our hands and, aloud or not, saying Hi! -- Hi, hi, hi! ...

Hi, Baby! It's delicious, isn't it? -- Every time his mom or his grandma feeds him, Little Shine looks very pleased. He is so excited to take his first "bit" of food, to have his first bites; then he'll calm down a little bit, enjoying more of his food; finally, he will clearly show us that he's really satisfied, wanting no more of anything at all. This is the feeding of a cute boy, so satisfying, so nice, so enjoyable!

I enjoy seeing Little Shine eating. He's now able to eat something made of rice and vegetables. (Of course, rice and vegetables must be cooked until they become very soft.) He has only two teeth at present, as I can see; so I tell my wife (and my daughter-in-law) to make sure that food for Little Shine should not be too hard or hot. "I know," the one who is feeding him would always reply like this: "It's out of the question" (meaning completely impossible).











沒有留言: