2015年12月29日 星期二

Working and Playing -- 忙得不亦樂乎!

#2015-1229

Little Shine, my second grandson, enjoys exploring something new to him. This morning when my RAV-4 (a type of "recreational vehicle") was out of the front yard, he was working and playing hard there. Interested in what the little boy was busy with, Jean (his grandma) took quite a few pictures of him with her iPad, some of which I'd like to put into my blog Mookoo's Home (木咕子的家) and to share with you, my dear readers!

Incidentally, my first grandson, Little Bee, saw me uploading these pictures for a blog post just now. He asked in a tone of disappointment, "Why was didi (little brother) allowed to enjoy digging while I was not?" I understood his feelings very well, so I said to him, "Of course, you can dig. But you are gege (big brother) now, growing much bigger than didi. Are you still fond of digging? ..." I showed the gege (not didi) two pages in my blog where I had kept some picture of this bigger grandson of mine: [You may click and see]















沒有留言: