2015年12月2日 星期三

December Already!

#2015-1202 

I've spent too much time browsing on the Internet today. Yes, I plunged into my Facebook world and just gave out lots of "thumbs-up" by clicking the "Like" button; I indulged in dozens of YouTube films that I thought were especially exciting or horrible; then I became more serious and, all at once, I was very concerned about those faraway (or near?) parts of the world where darkness and chaos seemed to have fully covered the light and peace!

In this month, December, I should be more aware of when and where I am. It's the final part of the year 2015, and yet it's the beginning of the "church year" -- which starts last Sunday, the first Sunday of Advent. The old year (2015) is almost passing away. At the same time, the "new" liturgical year is already here. Should I -- or should we -- spend so much time browsing on the Internet every day without a specific purpose and reason? . . . Oh, Lord, may you help us so that our lives from now on can be both meaningful and enjoyable! May our days to come be really hopeful, full of Love and Peace and Joy!

(照片轉載自 賴冠宏弟兄 的 Line 分享)




沒有留言: