2018年5月21日 星期一

駱駝會:Hiking with My Camel Brothers

#2018-0521

It's fun to go hiking. And, for me and my wife, hiking with our Camel Brothers and Sisters is really a lot of fun.

Thanks to the Camel numbered 28 (I myself am Camel #27) for his leading us along the interesting Walking Trail this morning. As he had planned, we got together at Zhuifen Train Station (追分車站) before we started taking a walk in the countryside. Our hiking route for today was Zhi Gao Zun Walking Trail (知高圳步道) plus Xue Tian Shan (學田山) plus Xue Lian Slope Trail (雪蓮步道). It took us two hours or so to finish our hike.

Whether walking at a quick or slow pace, we chatted and chatted -- and we smiled and laughed ... all the way! Thanks, again, to my dear Camel Brothers and Sisters! And besides, I thank the Lord.

=   =   =
相關文章 (Relevant Articles):

1)  駱駝會:南寮登山古道
2)  挑水古道 (The Water-Fetching Trail)
3)  台中都會公園 (Taichung Metropolitan Park)
4)  三育基督學院
5)  駱駝會:「黑松亭」春茶秋泡!










































沒有留言: