2018年9月18日 星期二

[轉分享]歡喜來恰恰 + 夏威夷草裙舞

#2018-0918

The 2018 Moon Festival Party which was hosted by the Village Office of Jishan, in South District, Taichung City (台中市南區積善里中秋晚會) contained quite a few interesting programs.

The music band "Four Degrees C" took part in the performances (See #2018-0915 中秋晚會 The Moon Festival Party).

My wife, a member of Four Degrees C, sang two songs -- firstly, Ba Sheng Gan Zhou (八聲甘州); and then, together with Mr. Guolong Fang, Huanxi Lai Qiaqia (歡喜來恰恰). Through LINE, a film of this duet was shared with us by Ms. Bizhu Xie, leader of Four Degrees C. The film was so impressive to me that I'd like to share it with you, my dear blog readers! (Click and see the film below.)

Another interesting show was Hula-Hula, Hawaiian Dancing (夏威夷草裙舞). My good friend Peter Chan was one of the performers, but I won't tell you which one he is in the film or in the photo. (If you are interested in that special program, please click here and see it.)




=       =       =       =       =       =
下圖為 2018 積善中秋晚會的
壓軸好戲:夏威夷草裙舞




沒有留言: