2019年7月2日 星期二

Summer Vacation Has Started

#2019-0702

My two grandchildren (James and John) will be arriving home at Wufeng this afternoon. Jean is now in the local market buying something for food, something that she thinks the two boys would like to eat -- or something she knows is good for their health.

And I? What am I doing? I've just sent a first draft of the Bulletin for this coming Sunday to the church office ... and to those who will be involved in the service, asking them if the draft is completely correct. -- On July 7 Vivian Wu will play the organ at St. James' for the first time; of course, she should be informed in advance what hymns we're going to use in the service. And it would be better for the readers to know beforehand what lessons to read for this Sunday. Besides, who will be Sunday school teachers? Who will host the coffee hour? Things like these! ... Obviously, making preparations is necessary. So I've sent out the Bulletin draft.

And I am now ready to see my grandchildren again. The boys' mom (Anita) will take them back to Wufeng soon. And, from tomorrow, Jean and I will definitely have some "busy and happy" days to live with them. -- Oh, yes, the boys' Summer Vacation has started. In fact, it started yesterday on the first day of July. My grandchildren and their parents spent this very first day (of July and of the Summer Vacation) at Taipei Children's Amusement Park (台北兒童新樂園) -- Thanks to my son for sharing such good photos (see below) with us!




























沒有留言: