2022年2月5日 星期六

Part B: 從前的農家用品

#2022-0205B

Yesterday we visited The 92 Coffee and saw a lot of "farm equipment." Those displayed things (including old objects, tools and vehicles) are so old -- almost all out of date, that nobody here in Taiwan would likely be using the same types of things now as displayed. (Note: I said "almost all" but not "all of them" being out of date.)

My grandchildren hadn't seen such old-fashioned things before, so it was obvious that they were both excited yesterday about them -- the things used by local farmers in the past.

Are you also interested in what the local farmers used to use? Please refer to Part A for more pictures, which indicate something that I had been so familiar with before I left my hometown to study and work.

= = =
相關文章 (See also): Part A: 我所熟悉的「傢伙」

































沒有留言: