2023年6月27日 星期二

Tokyo Disneyland (東京迪士尼樂園)

#2023-0627A

東京之旅 Day 2: Tokyo Disneyland 
(photos 1~37)
I've been here before. Twenty years ago my principal Mr. Lee and I took our students (as well as students from other high schools in Nantou County) here to visit Tokyo Disneyland, as part of our International Educational Trip. This charming amusement park was celebrating its 20th anniversary...

(Click to view two pictures I took in November 2003, "圖片編號 001", which show how joyful and romantic the evening parade at Tokyo Disneyland was!)

Now when I am visiting the Disneyland again, it's celebrating its 40th anniversary! -- Time flies! But I am so happy to be here with my wife, my son and his wife, and my two grandchildren. We divided ourselves into two smaller groups: John with his parents, and James with Jean and me. So, probably, you will see a bit more of James than John in these pictures.

As for the background information of Tokyo Disneyland, please refer to the various versions of Wikipedia, or other reliable references.

= = =
相關文章 (See also): 東京之旅...








































沒有留言: