2023年7月20日 星期四

山中小溪 -- "Secret Realm"?

#2023-0720

A mystery? -- What kind of "secret realm" is that? 

My sisters always describe that remote place as their "mysterious place" to visit. They do visit the section of the creek in the mountains quite often. By "quite often" I mean "at least once a month."

They have told me the beauty of the scenery over there, saying that they don't really want other people, especially the "outsiders," to know the place, so that they can keep it as their own "secret realm," a clean, quiet, charming area free from distractions!

But very certain is this: My sisters welcome me (and my wife) to go there with them some day. I'd loved to follow them to explore the real creek, real rocks and stones in and by the creek, and all the greenery that grows freely around them... I saw the unique beauty of the "Secret Land" in the photos that were shared by my sisters. But as you know, I'd be very excited to see what it really looks like, to experience the "beauty of reality." -- Now it's my turn to share a few pictures of the natural garden with you and my sisters! (Note: The photos were taken half a month ago.)

= = =
相關文章 (See also): Life Is like Reading a Novel     (2023)


















沒有留言: