2013年12月28日 星期六

St. James' English Christmas Party, 2013

#2013-1228B

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

On the evening of Saturday, December 28, we had an English language service of Lessons and Carols at St. James, starting at 6:00 p.m. After the service we immediately moved from the Chapel to the 7th floor of Jiaoyu Lou (Building of Education) to start our Christmas party, which we had really looked forward to for months.

This Christmas party was much more enjoyable than I had expected. Jean and I had invited Sophia and her son (Jacky) to join us. Sophia is my youngest sister, 15 years junior to me. [I have three brothers and four sisters, all of whom are younger than I.] It made me very delighted and happy that Sophia and her son came and joined us in the "Christmas festival of lessons and music." --- Praise to the Lord! This evening I did feel that my heart was dancing all the time like a happy bird!






































沒有留言: