2014年6月25日 星期三

Green Pine (青松)

#2014-0625

This afternoon I came to Green Pine to see my father again.

My father has stayed in this Nursing Home most of the time since last November (2013), and I have visited him here almost every day. When I was too busy to do so, I would come at least four times a week!

[Not only I but also my mother and my brothers and sisters are so concerned about his health; they also regularly come and see him here at Green Pine!]

It's been a difficult situation for my father: He has to "rest in bed" almost all day long. His both legs being so paralyzed, he has been unable to stand up. He could not sit up without help; only with professional caregivers' help can he sit in a special wheelchair for about one hour at a time -- in fact, one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon! Then, because of the unbearable pain in his lower back, he needs to be put back to the bed immediately.

How terrible the situation is! Whenever I think of this, my heart is nearly broken!

And my father must return to Jen-Ai Hospital (as an outpatient) several times a month. At times he has to stay in the hospital for days, to get a series of examinations or to have more medical treatment. -- This is really a very big challenge for my father and for all his family. May the Lord, our merciful Father in heaven, be always with us, whatever difficulties we'll have to face! May the Lord strengthen us, and save us all!





上圖:小噴泉 變化真多,此時 像不像一頭獅子?
-- Does the spring (above) look like a lion?

下圖:像不像一隻面朝左方,溼答答的落水狗?
-- Does the spring (below) look like a dog now?

 What can you see now in the photo above?

And the photo below -- what do you think it is?







沒有留言: