2014年6月20日 星期五

Photos Taken in May 2009: 五年前的照片

#2014-0620A

The photos on this page [and on the next page, #2014-0620B] were taken on the 2nd day of May, 2009, when we were celebrating my father's 80th birthday. Time flies! In these five years, there have been lots of changes that are noticeable. The same restaurant where we had the birthday party has changed its name from Xiangyan-Mudanting (饗宴 牡丹亭) to Dong Yue Hua (董月花 客家人文餐廳). The children in the photos have grown much bigger and taller; in the meantime, my father has become so very "old and sick"! . . . Seeing these pictures again, I felt a mixture of excitement and sorrow. And I feel that I should put these photos into my blog Mookoo's Home, so that I can review them more easily -- no matter where I am; no matter when I want to!

Ben ye [liantong xia yiye, #2014-0620B] de zhaopian shi 2009 nian 5 yue 2 ri wei qingzhu jiafu 80 dashou juban jucan huodong shi suo paishe de. Wu nian de shijian, yi zhayan guoqu le. Dangshi de Xiangyan-Mudanting (饗宴 牡丹亭) yi gengming wei Dong Yue Hua (董月花 客家人文餐廳). Wo zhuyi dao zhaopian-zhong de haizimen dou zhang da, zhang gao le; er jiafu ta que mingxian bian lao, bian ruo le. Rujin zai kan zhexie busuan tai jiu de jiu zhaopian, xin-litou huainian tebie duo, ganchu ye tebie shen! . . . Wo ren-buzhu yao jiang zhexie zhaopian tie ru Muguzi de Jia, yinwei zheme zuo, ji ke "yongjiu baocun", you ke "suishi fanyue".





















沒有留言: