2014年6月4日 星期三

I'm Going to Create Something

#2014-0604

For some reasons I'm going to create something very special for myself. I have actually started writing the first few pages of it. It would possibly turn out to be a short short story or a very long novel when I finish it; however, a "novella" might be the best form (or container) for those kinds of stuff (contents) to be put in.

I'm sorry that at this moment I can't tell you too much about my new story. Even I haven't gotten the whole picture of it. But in my mind there have been quite a few things appearing to be so true, including a personal walking stick, a magical bag, some birds and animals (such as eagles, owls, monkeys, cats, elephants, tigers, squirrels, rhinos, alligators, a dog, a fox, a lion, a pigeon . . .), plus an ape, an ugly Serpent, a good-looking Giant, and me -- and my counterparts (a "King" and a "man")!

My two hands (that is, ten fingers) are extremely important. And I have been given a special number: 0976-245183. [Is it a cell-phone number?] As for the setting of this story, I think I will clearly see it when exploring in this mysterious land as illustrated below.

The three pictures below and the one on the upper right corner are adapted from Collins COBUILD Illustrated Basic Dictionary of American English, p. 266. 
[ISBN-13: 9781111032364]





The pictures below are adapted from Collins COBUILD 
Illustrated Basic Dictionary of American English, p. 408.




沒有留言: