2015年3月27日 星期五

Happy Birthday to You, My Dear!

#2015-0327

Since my father died on February 27, we have been sad, and we have missed him so terribly. But in the meantime I've also been thinking about how my father would want us to be, after his passing away. My father had deeply loved us all his life, so I'm sure that he would want us to "cheer up" -- to stop feeling depressed and become more cheerful, whether he is together with us or not!

Yes, all of us who are my father's offspring should try our best to "get back to normal" in everyday life! . . . So then, this evening I celebrated Jean's birthday by having her and Anita (our daughter-in-law) and Little Bee (our 1st grandson) go out for dinner. And after dinner we returned home and Anita took out a homemade cake, which each of us enjoyed eating one fourth of. (Note: My 2nd grandson, Little Shine, is together with Anita's parents today, while my son is far away in Hong Kong!)





















沒有留言: