2016年5月2日 星期一

Mother's Day Celebrated Ahead of Time

#2016-0502

It doesn't matter to me whether the food provided here is better than delicacies provided in other restaurants. No, I don't really care about food itself. But I do like to eat with others for some reasons; I think very highly of eating together with my close relatives, my good friends, and....

(Well, with those who have come across me in a particular way on special occasions, I will certainly enjoy eating together too!)

This morning Jean and I went to Ye Dian (野店, or so-called "Wild Restaurant") for a special lunch to celebrate the Mother's Day that is approaching. (In Taiwan and many other parts of the world Mother's Day is the second Sunday of May.) We had a happy time eating and chatting with Jean's mother (my mother-in-law), Jean's siblings, and quite a few others related to us. O Lord! Bless them all with many, many happy days to come!




















沒有留言: