2017年1月1日 星期日

春天來了 (Spring Comes)

#2017-0101

Yesterday I went to a musical at Zhong-Shan Tang, in Taichung City, together with Jean and my mother.

Having gotten 3 tickets from her good friend, Jean suggested that I take my mother to see the musical entitled "Spring Comes" (春天來了). And I did as she suggested. In this musical theater stage work, such local dialects as Hakka and Taiwanese Minnan are also used (in addition to Guoyu, our official language), so the story that was "embedded" in the 18 songs became understandable to my mother. She enjoyed watching Spring Comes very much, and so did Jean and I.

The following pictures were taken while the actors and singers were taking curtain calls after the performance. (Yes, at that moment, we were allowed to take some pictures!)











沒有留言: