2018年7月31日 星期二

Summer Event No. 7: 學會新技能

#2018-0731

Acquisition of a New SkillAt the end of July, 2018, James succeeded in this     💃💃💃     for the first time. I don't know what this exercise or performance is called in English; no, I still have no idea what to call it even in Chinese, my native language. But, whatever it should be named, my first grandson was now successful in moving from one end to the other of the metal structure (or steel framework) that stood in the park, which I think can be used to exercise the arms, the upper part of the body, etc.

(See the film below.)


(See also the following film.)
觀看下面這支短片,請先將擴音喇叭開啟

The man in this film said,  
"I am strong, am I not?" But there is a secret here:
My feet are on the ground, because the framework 
(metal structure) is just too low for me! ... Hahaha! 😁😂😅😆"

=    =    =  More to share as follows  =    =    =














沒有留言: