2018年12月1日 星期六

文定之喜: Spark and Stella Are Engaged

#2018-1201A

Spark Huang and Stella Wang are engaged 
today, on the first day of December, 2018.

The handsome man lives in Dajia, Taichung City, while the pretty girl's home is in Houbi District, Tainan City. Because of love, the two hearts have come together and will remain in each other forever!

A big bus was rent to carry us, so many of us, who are related to the young man Spark. We all wanted to go and attend this romantic Engagement, which was held in the hometown of his better half, Stella.

This romantic event reminds me of the popular song entitled "你儂我儂" (You and I Are Lovey-Dovey Couple) sung by 江蕾 (Chiang Lei) and by many other singers; and it reminds me of, as the source of this song, the classical Chinese poem "我儂詞" (You and I) written by 管道昇 (Guan Daosheng, 1261-1319) in the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368). "You are in my clay; I am in your clay." These words are so sweet, so romantic!

Congratulations to you, Spark and Stella! I'll sincerely pray for you both: May the Lord, who himself is love, bless you and your family now and for ever!


The photos, Part One, are seen below;




































沒有留言: