2018年12月28日 星期五

Read, Think, and Learn

#2018-1228

Due to the "long weekend" from Saturday to Tuesday (12/29 - 1/1), my friends and I decided that our SJEG meeting this Friday evening should be canceled, so we can get more "free time" on the evening just before the vacation. And, in this case, we may freely stay home or go somewhere this evening; meanwhile, we may do something that we like to do very much but usually have no time to do it on the evening of Friday.

My friends and I have set aside a special period each week for Bible Studies; we regularly get together on Friday evening. Now the cancellation of this evening's meeting has allowed us more "freedom" to decide what we really want to do. However, I've made the SJEG Worksheet for this Friday (containing 4 pages, the 1st page cut and pasted as below) and I hope that we all have time (not necessarily tonight) to read it, think about it, and learn something from it.

=     =     =
相關文章 (See also):
1.  SJEG 英文小組學習單
2.  The First "English Group" at St. James'






沒有留言: