2019年3月25日 星期一

Happy Birthday 2019

#2019-0325

Last Saturday (Mar. 23) it was my birthday. My birthday again! But I forgot all about it until somebody reminded me of it.

In the presence of all others who were attending the Diocesan Convention of Taiwan Episcopal Church (台灣聖公會 第59屆教區年議會), my good friend Catherine Lee suddenly called me and loudly wished me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Then, right before the second day's meeting sessions started, all people there in the Conference Room sang Happy Birthday together, to me! ... 

And then, my son (Antony), who was also participated in the Convention, came to me and hugged me -- Oh, what a touching moment it was! I felt so good and happy there and then.

And then, I discovered that some of my friends, my relatives, my former students, or former colleagues had sent me their best wishes by Facebook, by LINE, or by Messenger. (I'm sorry I haven't replied to them yet, but I'd really like to say THANK YOU to each of them!)

And after I returned home, I was surprised that my daughter-in-law (Anita) and other family members had prepared to celebrate my birthday (Mar. 23) and my wife's birthday (Mar. 27) in a special way. -- Thanks to the Lord, for all beautiful and valuable things that we have been granted!








=     =     =
以下照片 (截圖) 取自 Ms. Catherine Lee
在她的部落格所發表的一篇文章






沒有留言: