2019年3月7日 星期四

My Study Room Is Converted into a Convenient Bedroom

#2019-0307

My mother, 86 years old, has stayed in the hospital since Monday. This is her first time to be hospitalized. Before this Monday she had always been an outpatient instead of inpatient when she was ill.

Thanks to the Lord! ... And I must give a special thank-you to my second brother's wife, who has kindly helped Jean and me to take care of my mother in the hospital. Now my mother's physical condition is so much improved that the doctors allowed us to take her home on Friday.

Look! Jean and I have prepared for her a "bedroom" on the first floor of our house in Wufeng. (We converted my study room into a convenient bedroom by throwing away a lot of old books -- I did get rid of my oldest treasures!) Anyway, we won't take her soon back to Guoxing, where she had usually lived; but we would like her to live with us until her health is perfectly good -- or until she's really strong enough to live in her own place!










沒有留言: