2019年3月29日 星期五

祈禱 -- Praying for Jean's and My Mothers

#2019-0329

My mother was recently hospitalized for the 2nd time, staying in Jen-Ai Hospital from Monday morning to this morning -- The good news is that she's allowed to come home today!

Coincidentally, my mother-in-law has been staying in the hospital (Guangtian Hospital) since last Friday, when she accidentally fell to the ground and broke her left leg. She received an operation on the knee on Monday -- the day when my mother entered Jen-Ai!

Ah! Jean and I have been worried about our mothers. We went to the two hospitals, one after the other -- one in Dali and the other in Dajia, to visit our Dear Moms. What could we do? What should we do to offer a little more help? ...
  • 上帝啊!憐憫我們,賜福給我們;求你以仁慈待我們。
    God, be merciful to us; look on us with kindness. (Psalm 67:1)
  • 你們應該一無掛慮;要在禱告中把你們所需要的告訴上帝,用感謝的心祈求。
    Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. (Philippians 4:6)
  • 上帝是我們的避難所和力量,是我們患難中隨時的幫助。因此,縱使大地震動,高山崩塌,墜入大海;縱使怒濤澎湃,群山震撼,我們也不驚慌。
    God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and mountains fall into the ocean depths; even if the seas roar and rage, and the hills are shaken by the violence. (Psalm 46:1-3)
  • 我為什麼這樣悲傷?我為什麼這樣沮喪?我要仰望上帝,還要再頌讚他;他是拯救我的上帝。
    Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, my savior and my God. (Psalm 42:5)
=     =     =
The 3 photos below are taken 
on March 26 in Wufeng, where I live.




=     =     =
The 4 photos below are taken 
in Jen-Ai Hospital on March 27, 2019.






=     =     =
The 7 photos below are taken 
in Dajia District on March 28, 2019.









沒有留言: