2020年1月1日 星期三

Thanks and Prayer, 2020

#2020-0101

At the very beginning of 2020, I'd like to give my sincere thanks to the Lord, who has granted me so much in my life. For example:

(1) My good friends including many of my former schoolmates, my former colleagues, and those who are close to me at present;
(2) My loving parents and parents-in-law (I've recently visited my two mama's again!) -- Though my father and my father-in-law passed away several years ago, I still think of them often;
(3) My own family: my better half Jean, my son Antony and his wife Anita, and my grandchildren Little Bee and Little Shine;
(4) And also other people who have been related to us one way or another!

May the Lord bless them (and you!) so that everybody will be even more healthy, wealthy, and happy in this year, 2020. Amen.








沒有留言: