2020年3月23日 星期一

A Prayer that I've Read on My Birthday

#2020-0323

On my birthday I've received a lot of blessings from my friends -- by means of Facebook and/or LINE. I'm grateful for their best wishes, and I also wish them (all my friends and my relatives) a really wonderful day today. 

Meanwhile, I feel like praying for MORE people in this world, who have been affected or harmed by the COVID-19 virus. O Lord, you know who they are; by "more people" I mean "not only my family and my neighbors but also those who live or work far way from my place, especially those who are physically and mentally suffering in this difficult time." May you, Lord, continue to bless them all with hope, peace, love, and joy!

This year (2020) I'd like to read the following 
prayer out loud, which I've just received 
on my birthday from YouVersion:




沒有留言: