2020年5月14日 星期四

鄉村風光 (Rural Scenery)

#2020-0514B

Would you like to live in a city or in the countryside? -- For me, if it were possible, I'd like to live in the both; or, more possibly, somewhere just between them -- so that I can benefit from the both places!

Thanks be to God. For three decades I've been living in Wufeng, a place that is convenient enough because it's not far from downtown Taichung AND that is very beautiful and peaceful as it's actually located in the countryside.

Well, this morning Jean and I went to Zhongxing New Village for a leisurely walk. We enjoyed seeing the blooming lotuses (or loti, the original plural form of lotus, deriving from Latin). And I've posted some pictures of the lotus flowers over there (Click and see them). Now I'd like to share some more pictures (see below) which are part of the "Rural Scenery" in my imagination -- or, in fact, some more "Real Scenes" in my collection!

= = =
相關文章 (See also): The Countryside (田園風光) 


  








沒有留言: