2020年12月8日 星期二

鐵帽:Iron Hat Cafe

#2020-1208

Located in our hometown, the Iron Hat cafe (鐵帽咖啡) is on the road leading to my mother's house (I'd say Mom's house because our Dad already passed away). Every time we returned to Guoxing to visit our mother, who had lived there until about five months ago, we would have to pass by this small cafe called Iron Hat.

My sisters have been enjoying coffee at Iron Hat; they have highly appreciated the artistic beauty of this small cafe's unique building style. Jean and I, however, have just come here for the first time. It's true that at Iron Hat we have lots of things to see, to ponder on, or to take photos of. Not only coffee, but also lots of special things to enjoy! -- So I'm quite sure that we'll come here again the other day ... maybe we'll be here again SOON!



























沒有留言: