2021年11月12日 星期五

Beautiful Things Around Us!

#2021-1112A

My son taught me how to use my new iPhone to catch small things, to hunt them beautifully . . . I know he was talking about macro photography -- about how to use the "macro lens" (so to speak) in my new device. 

I've learned little about the three built-in lenses of the iPhone 13 Pro. However, I'm quite sure that I'd like to take pictures of beautiful things, whether they're big or small. So, frankly, it's good for me to learn more about my own cameras -- the ordinary/normal one, and my new camera-phone set.

Yesterday afternoon, even when the sun was about to disappear, I still took a number of pictures on my hike. See the first 8 photos below. The things in them (in the photos) were very beautiful, indeed; I mean they were worth my attention, appreciation, and should be kept in my personal blog, Mookoo's Home.

I was especially attracted by those purple flowers on the roadside. But I forgot what they're called. I asked my wife for the flower name. "張氏紫葳 (zhāngshì-zĭwēi)," she said. Then I immediately remembered I'd written a classical Chinese poem about the garlic vine seen in Wufeng Ataabu Park (阿罩霧公園之張氏紫葳). I thought to myself that if I hadn't saved in my blog what I saw, heard, and thought in the past, I would have lost much more of my memories at this moment. (Obviously, I've started forgetting things easily!)

This morning I got up a little earlier than I usually do. Today our neighbors who live just across from our house has a happy event: a joyful Wedding Day! My wife is now helping them with some cooking and dish-washing, and I am the person responsible for setting off firecrackers when the bride and groom arrive. Look! The wedding limousine has already set off to pick up the bride, and I'm waiting for the arrival the bride and groom with excitement! . . . (To be continued.)

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
2)  Garlic Vine (蒜香藤)     (2018)
3)  《聖鴿》     (2019)









以上照片拍攝於 11/11 傍晚
=    =    =
以下照片拍攝於 11/12 早上










沒有留言: