2021年11月16日 星期二

三訪「行者咖啡」

#2021-1116

It's been almost one whole year since we last came here -- "Walker Cafe" (行者咖啡).

We should have visited this beautiful and peaceful place more often. But the Covid-19 pandemic has prevented us from coming . . . and, apart from the pandemic, there might be another reason for my absence from here during this long period!

When my wife, my sisters, and I discussed where to go this morning, they suggested we revisit either Music Waterwheel or Walker Cafe. I said I would prefer Walker Cafe to Music Waterwheel. They asked me why. My reason might not be convincing, but . . . well, going to Music Waterwheel would make me miss our mama soooo much -- She passed away in December last year (2020), and I'd been there with her for a couple of times just before that. I thought Walker Cafe might be a better place for our "coffee hour" today because at least I myself never had coffee hour with mama here in the past.

However, Walker Cafe is not too far from Music Waterwheel, both of which are in the same village of Beigang (北港村). Even though we were at Walker Cafe today, and even if I was happy to be with my sisters and my wife here in the woods, I must confess that I thought of our mama over and over again -- I did miss her very much, just as I stated one year ago: "... if we had taken our mom here again this morning, how happy we would have been! ..."

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
































沒有留言: